Oh, hi! Have we met? My name is Kimberly, and I am a lifestyle photographer based in Atlanta, GA. If you are looking for a photographer to capture you, your family, or your creative business, you’ve come to the right place! As you browse my site, you will see photos highlighting portraits, interiors, and food. In addition, I love to check out events and restaurants in the area, so you may see some “Around Town” posts or personal posts as well.
I’d love to meet you and hear your story! So, if you happen to swing by my blog and read a post, please leave a comment. Let’s start a conversation. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me via the “Contact” link above. In the meantime, below are some tidbits about me.
1. I get the most compliments on my smile. In fact, in college people nicknamed me “Smiles,” “Smiley,” and “Giggles.”
2. My favorite foods are french fries and soft pretzels. Oh…I won’t turn down cupcakes either.
3. I have a PhD and two masters degrees. Some might say I’m a bit of a nerd with a creative side.
4. Speaking of creativity, I love crafting and used to design, make, and sell jewelry. Hey…life has too many interesting options to just choose one.
5. Receiving and writing handwritten letters makes my heart smile.
6. I’m blessed to have married my best friend whom I’ve known for over 15 years.
Bye for now!